Friday, September 5, 2014

You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone


Assalamualaikum

You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone best lagu cups by anna kendrick ni.. 
awesome sesgt.. dah addicted nii.. did u miss me guys.. 
i've bee away for quite a long time for me coz i already miss u all guys.. T_T 
sorry for not being able to join any invitation or any segment, contest, bloglist any any any invitation from u guys, not being able to menabung back, revisit back.. i wish i could do that.. i wish i could join u guys too.. but its all becoz of the time... time is already timeless.. 
time cemburu sesgt nga fifie 2 3 minggu yang lepas laa kan.. hik3... 
how fifie missed u alls... please do missed me too.... hik3..

by then, afterward.. no worry.. no more worry kayh..
bcoz fifie is back to entertain u.. revisit n re menabung to all of u guys.. hehehe!! 
mcm2 laa fifie neyh kan... k k k.. fine..~~

You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone.. wha-do-ya say? did u..??


macam lagu bawah ni.. best best best... 
jom tgk lirik luh pastu kita try main cup/gelas mcm dorg tuh... 
sambil menyanyi ikot rentak dan irama syahdu.. 
syok habis.. !!

buleh buat game mcm running man jek... dorg sgt awesome... 
they did that so awesomely.. 
impress sgt.. check it out kayh..
nice song... nice cup melody.. 
layanzzz....


Cups - 

Anna Kendrick Lyrics

[Verse 1:]

I got my ticket for the long way ‘round

Two bottle ‘a whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I’m leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

[Chorus 1:]

When I’m gone
When I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me by my hair
You’re gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

[Verse 2:]

I’ve got my ticket for the long way ‘round
The one with the prettiest of views
It’s got mountains, it’s got rivers, it’s got sights to give you shivers
But it sure would be prettier with you


[Chorus 2:]

When I’m gone
When I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone
You’re gonna miss me by my walk
You’re gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

yang ni original punya

Anna Kendrick - Cups (Pitch Perfect's "When I'm Gone")



yang ni cover 

Cups (When I'm Gone) - Pitch Perfect A Cappella Cover - Kara Della Valle, Grace Doty & Otto Tunes



tapi aku paling suka cover yang sam n kurt bawah ni.. 
seyesly
klu xnk dengar y lain dengar yang bawah ni jek
wajib dengar untk entry kali ni
hak3!! suka paksa.. kuang3!! 
maaf pak.. saje jek ni..
rindu~

betol~~~ best lagu ni.. enjoy~~~

CUPS!! - Pitch Perfect - Sam Tsui, Alex G, Kina Grannis, Kurt Schneider




dah dengar x..??
kawan ku suka kurt tapi aku suka sam
jangan gaduh2 dua2 best n terbaik punya
huehuehueh!!

eh eh eh.. by the way...
why fifie is bz dz 2 3 hari lepas is coz its my final projek1 presentation last week..
where is my thesis where is my research is hair wire.. OMG... only Allah know that time.. hueh!!
bru projek satu bro blom lagi projek dua... 
fighting laa yew fifie..

then fifie also bz dz bcoz of
preparing for incoming new sem n new registration for new sem..
then isnin ni dah start kls.. harap maklum yew..
dah start kls laa u olsszz!!!
tensyen nye.. not ready yet!!
ya Allah i dont even have my rest yet from my short sem
tired!!! letih x abis ag..!!
blom all out lagi...!!

now already have to fight for a new long sem..
i is tired
but i is cannot feel so.. 
hold it in n throw it away like blowing the dust in the air...
subhanaAllah
coz i must be strong..
face this new sem like hungry tiger face their prey ke predator..
what so ever laa
so must be strong no matter what...
kan kan kan..
finish it with one shot..

kah3!!
motivation laa kunun nya tuh

btw
pray for my luck n success yew
lets do our best n let the rest be the best for our life..
may Allah bless us always
fighting Fifie fighting!!!!!

coz one day i gonna missed it when its gone
let the hard work pay a better future..
fighting.. 

so if n only if im gone, i surely will come back to u guys..
so u guys just dont go away.. do stay n keep in touch with me..
heeheeheh!!
coz i love u olls..
hehehe!!
always be there for u.. more
especially when i have spare time...
n will always spare my time for u..
huehuehue!!

k la k la..
tc kayh u ollss
bye3
happy week end...
enjoy!! sblm masuk kls isnin ni...
all out laa setakat y boleh..
oyeah oyeah
nak suka suki 
nk upside down
nak nak nak...
ENJOY!!


"Keep Learning ~~ Keep Smiling ~~ Keep Sharing"
    "Keep Learning ~~ Keep Smiling ~~ Keep Sharing~~Keep In Touch"

21 comments:

  1. You gonna miss me everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. opkoz.. i will always miss u my dear cik oren hehehe!! :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. kan kan kan... nice kan.. heheh.. keep it up cik piano.. the cups song is really really something awesome to listen n to see.. seyesly.. hheheh..!!

      Delete
  3. You know, I really love pitch perfect movie :D
    and Kurt and Sam Tsui ahahaha..
    even though some of Sam Tsui cover I didn't like..
    one of my favie cover by Sam: Clarity :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow3.. cool.. sokeyh... i layan jek sume.... heheh!! :P

      Delete
    2. :D hehe ^__^
      nanti try dengar group nih.. mungkin pernah dengar..
      Halfway to Hollywood :)
      I love them :D
      their cover song the best XDD
      layan jgn tak layan sume XDD

      Delete
  4. selalu karaoke dengan kawan lagu ni hahaha kadang-kadang beli papercup main masa tengah karaoke. takde kerja tapi seronok gila hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah wah wah.. heybat nisa... nk try buat ti... mcm syok mcm best jek kn klu pat ikot rentak dia... hehe

      Delete
  5. misss u fie.. asyik menghilang je kann kebelakangan nihh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. miss u too much too dear.. tu laa kan fifie a little bz dz sikit skung nie... huhi.. but no worry fie will always miss u n keep in touch wif u laa dear as long as u never forget me too... hehe!! lot of love >.< sje jiwang ptg2 ni. :p :P

      Delete
  6. wow yang bawah sekali sangat smart! xD
    best rythms dia bila dia hentak cawan yg byk2 kali tu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup yup yup bawah paling best.. kan.. smart sgt2 dorg main cawan tu...

      Delete
  7. tak pernah dengar sume lagu ni T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ye ke.. rugi cik mie x dgr.. ce dengar ce dengar tgk youtube tu..nanti mesti enjoy smpai ambil cup join skali.. hehehe.. :P

      Delete
  8. lagu ni niesa suka!suka!tp xpernah dnga versi cover..pestime dnga kat sini..sllnya cover lagi best dr penyanyi asal..tu bg niesa lah..ehehe

    selamat kembali ke kelas fifie.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kan... layan cover besttt... tq cik niesa.... fighting to fifie.. kih3..

      Delete
  9. Fighting! Gambateh kayh :) Suka lagu ni ^^

    ReplyDelete

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...