Saturday, September 20, 2014

Liebster Award by Junkyo Hikari



        Junkyo Hikari thanks dear for tagging me. There you go the answers.
1.      What should I call you? Are you younger than me or not? (I'm 22)
      Fifie or Feyca or sis or akk nothing that matter my dear... i am older than u.. age is    just a number my dear.. hehehe!!

2.      Do you mind if all of my post full with anime, manga, game, kpop, jpop, tpop? Why?
      i dont mind coz i do enjoy kpop as well.. no problem.. just keep it up..

3.      If you could choose between this animal (bunny, dog, cat, owl, panda, tiger, dragon, fox, snake, spider, pygmy marmoset, turtle, tortoise, llama, koala, dolphin, dinosaur, pygmy goat) as your pet. Which pet you gonna choose? (Pick 2 and state the reason)
       Tiger n koala.. too cute.. i wish i could hug them n play with them.. too adorable..

4.      If you see someone being bullied/harassed by someone big and scary, will you help? If not, state the reason why?
      depend on the situation.. coz too scared to interfere

5.      What did you think about current temperature in Malaysia right now? If its hot, can you tell me what you always do to reduce the heat?
      not sure about it.. huihui

6.      What kind of laptop/pc you use right now? Can you tell me, what kind of laptop you want to use someday?
      samsung. i dont mind as long as it can help me do my work

7.      If you could choose between summer, autumn, winter, spring. Which season you love and state the reason.
      winter.. i wish to buid a snow man.. 

8.      Situation: One day, you find someone who is so bright that make your heart pounding so hard. What will you do?
a) Just ignore the feeling, you don't want to cheat behind your lover
b) Follow him/her like a stalker
c) Find his/her identity
d) Bump with him/her and ask for his/her name and phone so you can treat drink as an apology
e) Go straight to him/her and say: "I like you!"
f) Continuously your eyes follow him/her until he/she is gone
g) Slap him and say: "I hate you! You make me fall in love with you" and then RUN!!!
h) If he/she is your friend acquaintance, you ask your friend to introduce "yourself" to him/her
i) Keep hiding your feeling and still fall in love with him/her without he/she knowing that fact
j) You make his girlfriend / her boyfriend breakup with him/her so you can get a chance

9.      What if you find a cute baby in front of your house. Considering that you're single and still stay with your own family what will you do?
     pity cute baby. i will help her.. my family is understanding we will sit together n find solution to help this little pity baby

10.  What is your favourite song when you're sad and when you're happy?
      Currently i enjoy listen to song that really relate to my mood i face. so currently i listen to Good Bye My Love makes me sad even more n this happy song I Love You should makes me happier but does not makes sense too..click link to listen to the songs

11.  Did you think my question is so unreasonable and crazy and make you nervous like in exam? Tell me why?
      huihuihui.. i enjoy answering ur question my dear... 

 yeah done!!

My next step is to tag other bloggers right. Hope you all sudi sudi kan diri yew..


The Nominates are

You!!!
YES You!!!
The one reading this
you are beautiful, talented, amazing and sporting
so please never forget to answer my question kayh..
because you are already nominated. 
sudi sudi kan lah yew..
~have fun and enjoy~

huihuihui...
ini bukan paksaan kayh
klu korg baik hati, korg ade mase, korg jawab kayh.. just for fun.. chill guys.. ^_^
okok to be fair.. xbest sbb xtag ea..??
fine.. if korg jawab ti aku buat 1 entry khas untk korg y willing to answer.. how? fair enough x?? seyes ni..
hihi punya laa nk soh jawab tuh.. sje jek just for fun.. 
have fun...

So YOU, what YOU have to do now is that baca term n condition of LA bawah ni

The Liebster Award term n condition :
  1. mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
  2. answer the question asked
  3. nominated 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with a lots of potential
  4. create 11 of your own question for them to answer.
  5. notify your nominate 

then only, do answer my questions as follow
jawab jangan tak jawab naaa.. :) have fun.
terpaksa drag soklan y lepas sbb xdek spe pn y sudi jawab kan. sodey eden..

1.     Share 1 gambar y boleh buat korang gelak. :))
2.     Share 1 lagu y boleh buat korang tersenyum :) (link maybe nk nyanyi pn boleh)
3.     Share 1 Motivation/Quote y dapat mengembalikan semangat n tenaga korg bila down
4.     3 cara korang buat untuk buat diri sendiri gelak n happy blk bila korg down
5.     3 cara korang buat untuk menunjukkan korg suka dkt seseorg y korg suka. :)
6.     3 cara melupakan seseorang y sgt bermakna dlm hidup korg. [da xde, putus cinta k] :)
7.     3 perkara y korg lakukan bila berdepan/bertemu smula dgn "ex" korg dgn sengaja @ x
8.     Korang pernah pakai produck penjagaan muka[Face Care] brand apa? 
9.     Kenapa ia baik untk kulit muka korg? Ce promot sikit.. hehe!! :P 
10.  Apa komen anda tentang cik Fifie Feyca ni? hehe! ce komen skit. :p
11.  Pada pendapatan anda, apa yang perlu ditambah baik dalam blog Fifie ni? Maybe nak share cara nak tambah viewers and add nuffnang earning. sharing is caring kan. 


Thank you for your cooperation, willingness n sincerity for answering my question. i love you guys so please just bear with me.. You guys are awesome! jinjja! jinjja!

Please dont forget letakkan LINK post anda di ruangan komen bawah ni ye..

Do have fun and enjoy!!

~thanks a lot guys~

my Liebster Award entry list.. check it out kayh..

Liebster Award 1
Liebster Award 2
Liebster Award 3
Liebster Award 4
Liebster Award 5


 "Keep fighting"
    "Keep Learning ~~ Keep Smiling ~~ Keep Sharing~~Keep In Touch"

2 comments:

  1. kita terbaca..nak jawab ke tidak..haha..tp soalan best2.. tgk mood la sis..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my.... kan nak kena komen.. pastu skroll bawah.. alamak.. its me its me.. rasa nak jawab lah tapi tak main tag2 dah ahaha.. XDD soalan best2 :3

    hehe.. yups umur doesn't matter tapi urm2.. rasa bersalah nak panggil nama je ahaha XD

    owh yeah... go Kpop!! <3 no wonder lagu favie kpop :D most people want snow ahaha :3 but summer is better for me je lah sis hehe.. rasa warm je XDD

    mata ke mata.. hati2.. bibir ke bibir bicara janji ... eawaahh.. :3

    thanks sis ^__^

    ReplyDelete

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...