Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Wrapping

Assalamualaikum

woah guys
is this the 365th days of the year 2014
is its the last day of 2014
is that mean this is the last post of 2014
woah
how time flies i really dont even know how its gone passed
i taught it just in January but its actually already December 2014
honestly speak i really forget all the dates and day that flies passed by me
and now only relies when it its already at its end

i am not sure what had happen in these day
what had happen that improve me
what had been done
what had been contribute
what had make me worst
what make me better
i just dont know

its just too fast
so many things happen non stop
all the big event of my life
2014
its restless year

i dont know what to imagine for the following welcoming new year
what is the challenge.
by the way. when we get older
things around us will make us maturer too
the things that happen,
the challenge, it wont be the same as before
its always been improved, harder and tougher
  
lets do some 2014 wraps up..

its happen as fast as lightning
i've been busy about my study, my life, my love, my family, my health
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

12 months that have been gone without my awareness teach me a lot of lesson unintentionally
at the end
i am still a student have no money no work 
have a little constrain on health since have a little bit sick
being sick for 4 month out of 12 month is no joke
teach me, even how busy u are please no matter what take care of your health 
love ur body love urself better than anything else
because as it happen it cut of some enjoyment
n might need some more attention and care 
as said prevention is better than cure

some more when i am sick
its true we will know who is actually who
when we are in trouble n needed help
there we will know the true color of the people around us

i taught i have loosing him since he have someone else but he actually never leave me alone
i taught he will not care of me anymore since he never ask about me after than event
i taught i am actually alone that i really have no one around me to support me
when i am sick [at the end of this year] then i know i actually not alone

2014 is actually a very lonely year for me from the start till the end
its a painful year, in the inside and out.

people i love, the people, they
some peoples leave me
some peoples get married
some peoples getting busier
some peoples become more individual
some people have their own life
more people have to work for their own responsibility
and i am not in their responsibility list anymore 

what i think is that i am losing a lot of people around me this year
i am totally a loner
whole year goes just like that
i dont make new friend
i just lingering with my self
keep doing the same thing alone
i am not enjoying my life
i just follow the flow
do my part as a muslim, human, student, family, friend
but i still feel alone lonely
only Allah is by my side
only Him

i taught it is like that till its December this year when i get sick 
n when my family know my sickness
yup my friend does not really concern even they know but my family indeed
family, they never leave me alone. never once, when i am in need they are there
 maybe in the past, its only me who does not realize it
these people care for me from far
even they dont ask, they actually care
i am so thankful for that

now on, i will never think that i am alone
when i am alone, it just to teach me to be more independent



 
    "Keep Learning ~~ Keep Smiling ~~ Keep Sharing~~Keep In Touch"

14 comments:

  1. semoga tahun 2015 tetap mencipta memori yg indah utk kita semua. Yup, family sentiasa ada utk kita disaat ssh dan senang. Mereka lebih memahami apa yang kita lalui :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed kan family is family instead.. insyaAllah amin... may new year brings new light.. hehe! :P

      Delete
  2. moga tahun ni merupakan tahun yang lebih baik utk fifiey, Allah sentiasa ada dengan kita. moga terus kuat dan tabah ya. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tq dear.. insyaAllah amin3x... :) semoga kita semua jadi lebih baik dri y sblm nye.. fighitng!

      Delete
  3. 2015 will be a great year for u :p hehehehe. In Sya Allah, moga semua dipermudahkan. Happy Happy selalu yee~

    http://sarahhijabista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insyaAllah.. amin.. mudah mudahan... happy happy always to u too sarah :)

      Delete
  4. singgah sini sambil follow sambil iklan nuffnang . jom singgah blog shahril plk . jangan lupa follow yeee !

    ReplyDelete
  5. semoga tahun 2015 akan lebih baik ye...jangan sedih-sedih lagi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hye . Keep in tOuch . YOur blOg is my inspired .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Selamat Tahun Baru Fie..semoga tahun ini memberi bnyk manfaat buat kita semua :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. done follow your blog :D blogwalking~

    ReplyDelete

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...