Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Finally Warded - part 5 [Moving]


so this is my week 15 of me being sick
week 4 after my operation
week 3rd for be being doing the daily dressing
also my week 16 for my study which is my study week
see how fast the time fly

Lets fly.. Lets fly..

so now i have to fly to where i belong too
no longer in my hometown
i have to fly n survive on my own
no one around me to take care of me anymore

there is no one will wake me up and ask me to take medicine
there is no one will make my special breakfast, lunch and dinner
there is no one will take care of my food which is 
[sediakan makanan org pantang supaya luka cepat sembuh xbole makan ikot suka hati jek]
there is no one will help me wash my hair
there is no one will take me to the clinic everyday for dressing
i miss home
i miss mom
i hate being alone n face this all alone
i love mom.. my mom really do the best care for me and nothing compares..

no one will do that 
take care of me n do really concern about me n my health n my study as well
most of them dont want me because i am troublesome
because i needed help and its trouble something
even its only temporary but well, its still will trouble them
maybe its better to avoid me
since i am troublesome n useless
avoid me
dont ask about me
dont talk to me
stop seeing me

its totally cool guys
i do appreciate ur concentration n attention
indeed.. just stop worrying about me
stay cool n stay happy as u are in ur own matter/life/business
yup, i wont want to trouble u as well

its so fake if u force ur self to care while u're not
dont hurt ur self kayh peeps..
i'll try not take it seriously into heart..
indeed.. mind my own business isnt it..
its my time to be on my own.. right..
i understand
its my time
its my life anyway
my concern

adakah sye seorg y terlampau di manjakan
or i actually deserve it
hmmm.. pity me or so me is so mengada2

fine...

what am i expecting..??
kadang2
aku nak org phm aku. 
tapi aku sndri pn xpaham dri sndri.. 
sakitnya aku sndri yang tanggung... 
aku rasa aku dh terslh step

stop hoping

even if it is still be my constrain 
even if its still hard for me to do it on my own 
i still have to do it on my own
just do it urself. no one care..

i should have be stronger
it not just now i am alone its been when its start since 2 month ago
i am already alone face all this
only to Allah i am depending on..

i have my own wings.. lets fly.. lets fly..
i have my own legs... lets walk.. lets run..
even how slow it is, a progress is still a progress
i am still keep moving a step forward n ahead to success/happiness
 never stop even how painful it is
keep fighting.. keep being strong
keep that momentum..


its only temporary...
fight for my recovery
fight for my two presentations
fight for my final paper[final exam]

pray for me too
healthy n sucess

its all is just in this 1 week
se-nafas jek lagik

i am capable of anything with Allah always in my heart
my strength my everything
just keep in mind kay fifie..
Allah is in ur heart..
heals everything

orang cakap prevention is better than cure
recovery do takes time
but what have the started must have the ending
i really hope this is the way to the happy ending for my sickness
good ending for my study too...
its my own journey n my own happiness anyway
its my life

keep moving forward


u wont let me down
i am strong..
Allah have set everything for me.. for my own good
i am stronger each day..

sekarang ni
fokos pada diri sendiri.. fokos pada study..
jom study.. 
skung study lebih penting dari segala-gala hal y lain.. 
titik..

Sambungan CIte

    "Keep Learning ~~ Keep Smiling ~~ Keep Sharing~~Keep In Touch"

3 comments:

  1. Fie..macam mana keadaan sekarang? Are you ok dear? miss u..lama tak nampak Fie dekat Blog Mie..be strong girl..semoga cepat sembuh and sihat kembali ye Fie :) I miss u ..muah ciked :)

    Good luck in ur Exam :) chaiyok2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong Fifie!! And good luck for your final exam..

    ReplyDelete
  3. semoga cepat sembuh fifie, tabahkan diri kuatkan semangat, all the best for yr final and good luck =)

    ReplyDelete

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...