Saturday, May 24, 2014

Falling in love with a Gangster



love is happiness...

love is smiling when you hear that person's voice...

love is the butterflies in your tummy no matter how many times you see that person...

love is when you look at them and smile for no reason...

love is seeing an imperfect person perfectly...

love is painful..

love is hard...

love is sacrifice..

love is sadness..

know anything anymore”

I do remember saying that

“Can I live without the happiness? Can I live with that sadness? I don't know...I don't 

I remembered that once I fell in love with a Gangster. I don't know how and when it happened.

But 

"I have fallen for this one of a kind stupid gangster. Oh wait, let me that. I LOVED this stupid 

gangster.. I gave him happiness while he gave me suicide in return. I know, It sucks. But I never 

I also remembered loving everything about him including his flaws.. Friends told me that we met in 

regretted loving him in the first place, well… maybe I did."

a very spontaneous way.. And then everything happened so fast..

But... Who's this gangster?? I know two gangsters but..

Which one am I dating?

that is from a e-book tittle


sound interesting right. someone ask me to read these ebook n i feel like reading it more n more when i firstly read these prologue but some how when i go through the chapters i found that most words in that eb0ok is in Philippine n so how could i understand that. T_T how could i get the feels n understand each words from them sobs. sobs. where it suppose to be happy, sad, funny, romatic.. so sad. when i try to google n thats came out. This came out
Bokura Ga Ita Live Action Movie 1 & 2. 



there is also the anime version..


This Japanese movie which is an adaptation to this book. take a look. i think this story in really interesting. seriously. this really made me crazy. i just want to ready it n watch it..

Guys.. have u ever watch or read these story do let me how to get it for free if possible.. hehe!! and surely in english subtitle n english version if possible.
before i end this entry let have some thing like this. take a look.

have fun n enjoy ur weekend..

^____^




link1
link2
link3
about


"Keep Blogging ~~ Keep Smiling ~~ Keep Sharing"

4 comments:

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...