Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Betting so i win the battle of life


Assalamualaikum

^_^

when writing speaks louder than speaking its self
even everything doesn't falls to where i hope it would be. i wonder just how i should face my life just now. im not sure if what i do is keep complaining or just go with the flow. im not sure if did i do something good enough so i still have some space in this world for a better version of mine.

yeah for the time being.. yeah there is a lot that i leave and there is a lot more that leaves me. im not sure if what i do is complaining or just recalling for something that once i have and now it become what i had lost.. i am just missing some part of me that are being missing.. its gone for real..

in this journey of growing up..
the time that have passed..
along the journey i have lost my self.. again n again.......

i bet a lot of things in my life.. betting so i win the battle of life..
so yeah, life, its never just a distance, its a journey.
its a long way to go while u a re living in this world or the hereafter.. everything counted..
so now im not sure if i am at losing or to the way of winning..
cause i think that im just a loser who re keep losing..

how a 93 years old can even fight for Malaysia when he actually can just be at ease n just wait for his time to go.. im not sure how he can be so strong to fight n help the people who is in need of help.. he is the strong guy that i will dying admiring him..

i have leave blogging for sometimes.. almost 1 year plus.. i keep going n coming back at times..
how i miss my blogging friends n blogging world
its all about writing n sharing
who already with me ever since then..
they know that i loves to share about my self a lot
my experience and all

2018.. its already at its half way i am not sure what had happen to me
but i have had the 1st time ever in my life experiencing someone calling me "cikgu" for the 1st time in my life.. ever.. the one month experience in Port Dickson as Tutor, teaches me how to be someone who they can call cikgu.. n today 16 may its the 1st time they wish me happy teachers day...i dont know how to express my self about this.. but surely happiness came 1st full filling my chest.. i feel touched and sad at the same time... is it the 1st n the last time i can hear someone wish me that n call me with that.. i just dont know how funny u can see me now... it okey still..

its ok i dont live my life to live up your expectation
i dont expect anything so i can be happier
expectation kills

n yeah today is always the day that im waiting for.. u know that buddy.. if u re my blogger friends u know i love this day.. its Ramadhan..... its 1 Ramadhan n its 1st night for terawih... how time fly... as fast as lighting n its Ramadhan again.. may this Ramadhan helps me to become a better version of my self... get back what i have lost.. insyaAllah

Ramadhan mubarak sayang sayang semua..

till we meet again..
i see u when i see u
i have a lot of time to write
i hope i can do writing something can inspire u
good sharing for my best buddy
lets share values..

daaa... take care..


    "Keep Learning ~~ Keep Smiling ~~ Keep Sharing~~Keep In Touch"

No comments:

Post a Comment

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...