Tuesday, October 4, 2016

It just a mistakes



Assalamualaikum

^_^

It just a mistakes.
His feeling is a mistakes.
His soul is a mistakes.
His taught is a mistakes.
People makes mistakes anyway.

We are only human. We make mistakes.
My mistakes is, i fall into his stupid mistakes,
his kind words, his sweet talks which is all is just a mistakes n misunderstood.





He said he dont deserve me n not him.. yep he dont deserve me n not he too..
btw i am not desperate of ur love... never desperately want something that does not deserve me.. funny right... ok la i will just let go easily..  pergi la... xheran pown xkisah langsung.



itu lah cerita klaka pada hari ni.. sekian..

cerita xde manfaat ye x?
ye ke xde.
sebab tu la dlm hidup ni kne faham ttg smua perkara y jadi..
klu kita xfaham, kita x aware apa y jadi dgn diri kita.
kita akan hadapi cabaran..
cabaran untk memahami situasi n diri sndri

i do love u but i love my self more..
i do appreciate u but i appreciate myself more
i let u go so u can be free
i let u go so i can be free
i let u go so u can be free from from any of ur mistakes
i set my self free from any love that destroy me mentally
i set my self free from any Communism that makes me believe something that i should not.



u are what u eat
u are what u read
u are what u see
u are what u listen
u are what u do
u are what u say
u are who u always be with
choose wise what u feed ur mind



    "Keep Learning ~~ Keep Smiling ~~ Keep Sharing~~Keep In Touch"

No comments:

Post a Comment

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...