Saturday, January 7, 2012

i miss someone

‎-.- _-_ ^_^ so true... stop complaining.

forgive n forget ... sorry... forgive me if i did something wrong...


i miss the moment when we re together...
i miss the second that i'm with u....
it not suppose to be like this....
it not suppose to be this long....

i dont know when it start...
i dont know how it turn into this...

if its really happen because of me...
seriously that i dont mean it....
i hate being in this situation...

i miss the old moment...
i miss you...
if its really my fault then.... 

please....please.... 
forgive me...

forgive me for all the things that makes u hurt...
forgive me for all the talks that breaks ur heart...
forgive me for everything that hurt u the most...

forgive me....

T_T



i know... surely its not..... going to end like dis....

still.... i know...
and as always.. laugh is always da best medicine... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...