Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fairy tale under starlight OST



versi piano.... hehe!!

true version by lego li.. smart.. heheh!!

the feeling....
Thank God for giving me the opportunity to
on one moment, that day, find you
Although I only bumped shoulders with you, I know you'll be my whom
In the middle of the night at 3 AM looming lonely,
but with you by my side I won't be lonely
You have to firmly grasp my hand, because we are to fly together
With you by my side, I'm not tired at all, my energy is twice as much
When I'm by your side, I'll turn the tragedy into joy, let our dreams come true
Because of you I breathe, because of you I'm awake,
You also let me to believe, ohh~

download lego-because of u

because of u OST --- (loh still finding the other song... still not find any)




01. 愛是關鍵 - 李國毅 [電視劇【星光下的童話】主題曲 -
 Ai Shi Guan Jian - Lego Li


02. 因為妳 - 李國毅 [電視劇【星光下的童話】片尾曲 -
 Ing Wei Ni - Lego Li


03. 去年的星光 - 田中千繪 [電視劇【星光下的童話】插曲 - 
Qu Nian De Xing Guang - Tanaka Chie


04. 小雨心事 - 賴雅妍 [電視劇【星光下的童話】插曲 - 
Xiao Yu Xin Shi - Megan Lai


05. 去年的星光-抒情演奏版__原曲/荒山亮 改編演奏/劉浩旭 -
 Qu Nian De Xing Guang (Instrumental)


06. 老城外 - 李國毅 [電視劇【星光下的童話】插曲 - 
Lau Cheng Wai - Lego Li


07. 愛是關鍵-輕快演奏版__原曲/荒山亮 改編演奏/小林玉置 -
Ai Shi Guan Jian (Instrumental)


08. 小雨心事-抒情演奏版__原曲/蔡佳瑩 改編演奏/劉浩旭 - 
Xiao Yu Xin Shi (Instrumental)


09. 離開我的那一天 - 李國毅 [電視劇【星光下的童話】插曲 - 
Li Kai Wo De Na Yi Tian - Lego Li


10. 因為你-鋼琴演奏版__原曲/李國毅 改編演奏/小林玉置 - 
Ing Wei Ni (Instrumental)


11. 去年的星光-男女合唱版__演唱/李國毅 田中千繪 詞曲/荒山亮 - Qu Nian De Xing Guang - Lego Li feat Tanaka Chie


12. 留不住的小雨-悲傷演奏版__編曲/劉浩旭 - 
Liu Bu Zhu De Xiao Yi (Instrumental)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...