Saturday, June 4, 2011

lalala ~h0me sweet h0me~ ^__^

dont know what exactly i want to say..... to write... to think....
i wish i could be happy without u and happier when u're not around and happiest when u're gone...
but i dont know why....... dont know how....
this is crazy.... pleaz out of my face.. out of my mind and out of my life....
hmMmMmm.... dont u think this is funny....?
then laugh....


(btw i da tgk cite nie... syok.. sedey... hehe!!)


jump jump jump... up n down... up n down... round n round the world.... left n right... left n right...
arrghh... oke.. back to NORMAL....

thats is funny... nothing that matter... that is non of my business...

actually... sgt bosan... ta tau nk bwt p.... coz currently i am staying at home... for now aku da lme bis exm.. n da bis amalan kejuruteraan... it's time to play play... Holiday meyh.... da smiggu kat umah...  sho happy to see all the people i love so much right in front of me healthy, safe n happy...

btw... for i'll be at home for long... so really have to find something more interesting to do.... or i'll waste my time on this lappy.. on9ing... chatting.... arhh.. bo0o0oring....
do suggest more interesting activity guys....

i feel so suck in this situation... o0uchh!! hmmmMmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...