Thursday, September 3, 2015

Dream With A Twist




Assalamualaikum


Yesterday and today, I’m trapped in a square birdcage
Why am I living like this? I’m not sure
I’m gonna be bad, I’m gonna be crooked
I’m gonna show them something, I’m gonna change

Stop with the tiring things, stop with the nagging
Even if the things I like about myself are peculiar and I get hated
I don’t care, what happens happens
As if today is my last, I’ll run all I want
As if I’ll die from running out of breath
I wanna go to the end of where I want to go
I wanna start, it’s the beginning

Don’t easily say that being different is wrong
Even if you try to ruin things
I’m important, whatever anyone else says
I’m alright, it’ll be okay

I dream of a twist like the story of the Ugly Duckling
I’ll spread my wings and fly
I’ll say what I want, in the coolest way possible
This is me
It’s ok to be different, it’s ok to be wrong
I will live my own way, how I always looked
What’s so bad about me? I’m doing good
I am me

They easily say that different is wrong
I dream of a twist like the story of the Ugly Duckling
I’ll spread my wings and fly
I’ll say what I want, in the coolest way possible

Things will be different from now on
It’s a huge twist
I’ll do what I want

Orange Marmalade OST Part 7 – Dream With A Twist eng lyrics


    "Keep Learning ~~ Keep Smiling ~~ Keep Sharing~~Keep In Touch"

6 comments:

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...