Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Im hurt!




You turn your head and crying


I hate you being like this, that’s why I’m crying too


I’m missing you, missing you so much that I’m hurt

Hope you’ll be happy with my love even if I’m dead



Haaa.....



Turn your head if you’re tired, I’ll be there


Because I left your tears behind

I left you first because I don’t want to see you alone...

Since now I can’t love you anymore 



I’m missing you so much that I’m hurt


I hope you’ll be happy with my love even if I’m dead

I Hope you’ll be happy….hope you’ll be happy



arrrrggghhhh...

i need  a vacation. badly!

i just want to go far away from here.

i just need it......

i dont know when it's start n also dont understand why it must end like this.

am i good enough to look like a fool to you? WHY??!!

no matter what.... its really hurt deep inside here....

weather or not to admit the hurt.

lately.. i just feel so tired... 

so moody.

so restless.

so like a fool.

so like to cry without any reason.

i dont know where is my strength go.

i dont know.

it so tired to carry this feeling any more.

i dont know where and how to throw it...

if it's like throwing rubbish the into the dustbin...

if it's like deleting the folder from the memory..

if it's like uninstalling the software in the pc.....

rubbish....

AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!

i hate you.

i hate everything about u.

how i wish u're only my hero in my dream.

at least when i wake up i know that was only a nightmare..

i am no one that u know. 

u're no one that i know. 

please disappear like the dust blow by the wind.

it dont deserve here!

‎"You have the right to leave some1. But at least tell them why
because what's even more painful than being abandoned,
 is knowing u r not worth an 
EXPLANATION..! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...