Thursday, January 20, 2011

what so ever

well.... today.. got class on creative critical thinking.... i'm the 1st group presenting on that topic... my part was about the role of emotion, language and curiosity in critical thinking... how critical it should be.... i dont really have the mood to do something..... but that is not my choice.... if i didn't do anything then what is actually the things that i want to do... it's that matter anyway... so presenting my part was like reading a bed time story to my fellow friend... what a shameful it turn into... no example n no conclusion... the comment given to me was next time please give evidence on each statement i was saying... n 1 things that is not my 1st time people says this "awk ada gaya sorg cikgu" hahaha!! thats funny....i dont know why... but many people told me so... i cant believe it coz... seeing my presentation is just like hell... it's like a disaster... when i just read it and didn't comment anything on it.... hmmm.... but next time i'll do better things...  fighting..!!!!
nothing is impossible... until u admit it.... n that never would be me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...