Sunday, June 30, 2013

im quit.....

say nothing. can try this out. hahahha .. 



this is one of the best resignation letter example/sample

Dear Mr. Love,
I am writing to inform you of my resignation effective immediately. The three months I have spent working for you have been a colossal waste of my time, and I see no reason to continue.
Your business is the most poorly run software company I can imagine, and it is absolutely amazing that it continues to hang on.
Please send my final paycheck to my home address.
Cheers,
Sweetie Sweet Heart 
______

the best ever and very straight forward
Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email 
Date
Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:
I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as Account Executive for the Smith Agency, effective August 1.
Thank you for the opportunities for professional and personal development that you have provided me during the last five years. I have enjoyed working for the agency and appreciate the support provided me during my tenure with the company.
If I can be of any help during this transition, please let me know.
Sincerely,
Your Signature
Your Typed Name

or if u want to continue you study u can say this
Springfield, MA 01109
Dear Mr. Ross,
Please accept this letter as my formal resignation from XYZ Magazine as editorial assistant. My last day of employment will be February 3. I plan to return to graduate school to pursue my interest in English Literature.
I would like to thank you for all the great opportunities you have given me as an employee at XYZ Magazine. I have learned so much about the magazine industry from working with my fellow employees and supervisors. I know the writing skills I have developed while working at your company will be extremely useful at graduate school.
Please let me know if you need any assistance with the transition. Again, thank you so much for an excellent two years with XYZ Magazine.
Respectfully yours,
--------------

klu ini yang terbaik. maka teruskan aje lah.
aja-aja fighitng!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...