Thursday, November 3, 2011

because i've being too dependent on u...

please dont be too dependent on other people.... 
please dont take things for granted....
people will not treat us like we wish...
things doesn't happen like we hope...

i hate of being the ones who'll burden other people.... coz it's burden my mind even more....
i hate of being the ones who'll be scolded by other people. coz of my own fault. coz i really cant accept that...

why someone said i'm so stubborn, ego always wait other people to approach u....
but they dont really ask me why....
i'm too bz to call... why said that to me.... 
even though i am not working but still as a student. i also got work to do...
just like u... so bz dz with ur work....
so please dont throw ur madness on me yah.... 
i hate that... 

and still... i cant make a permanent decision for my temporary emotion.....
no matter who.. no matter what...
i should have not blame other people for my own wrong decision....


and maybe i have to ask/consider this question more often....
and i should not be worry too much...

may be sometime i have to try this... below picture....
i should have do it long ago....
i should try to do it myself...
please be more responsible to yourself

please dont makes thing complicated...
be smart.. thing smart.. act smart...
aja2!! fighting...


^_______^

No comments:

Post a Comment

SweetMuslimah.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...